Butler Machinery Company Yardperson in Aberdeen, South Dakota
Butler Machinery is a third generation family-owned company, proudly serving our communities since 1955. Our mission is to build long term relationships with our customers, founded on trust, generating mutual growth and success.
The position will involve but not be limited to the following duties:
- Delivery and receiving of machines, attachments and other miscellaneous equipment.
- Complete forms for machine leaving and returning to the store.
- Contact the service department when machines are returned.
- Communicate with various departments and BMC personnel when machines or attachments will be leaving or coming into the yard.
- Maintain the yard’s appearance by keeping machine and attachments in their proper lines.
- Snow removal in the Aberdeen yard as needed.
- Wash machines.
- Light mechanical work.
- Ability to make hoses.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Computer knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge and ability to operate machine.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to climb in and out of machines.
- Ability to be on feet most of the day.
- Candidate should be a self-starter.
- Individual must be a detail oriented individual who is self-driven and has good customer service skills.
- Individual must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Must have and maintain a clean driving record.