Avera R2 - CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT in Gregory, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY: Performs direct, routine patient care activities for patients to promote comfort, maintain or enhance their function abilities and contribute to their overall plan of care.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· One month to three months related experience or training preferred
· Additional CNA specific training and competency based, on going education preferred.
· Due to the operation of certain power equipment, the legal minimum age for this job is 18 years.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Certified as a nursing assistant in the State of South Dakota required.
· If not C.N.A. certified, required to obtain certification within 90 days of starting this position.
· Medication Aide training preferred.