Avera Surgical Technician (Certified) in Mitchell, South Dakota
Are you looking for a new and exciting career in Healthcare? Avera Queen of Peace Hospital in Mitchell will train committed, motivated individuals for a career as a Certified Surgical Technologist.
· Supportive and experienced staff working as a team to provide outstanding patient care
· Excellent benefits including health, dental, paid time off and generous retirement
· Enjoy small-town living with big city amenities, excellent schools, and outdoor recreation.
Job Summary: Assists surgeons and performs scrub duties. General Surgery Department with a mix of surgical specialties. Job is Monday-Friday, starting at 7:15am and ends according to the census. Every 5th weekend call with approximately 2 holidays per year.
Education and Experience:
· High School Graduate or equivalent. Completion of a Surgical Tech program preferred.
· Previous health care background preferred.