Avera MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN II in Pierre, South Dakota
· Performs repairs, preventive maintenance, and major component overhaul on the facility structure, equipment and grounds, particularly refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
· Responsible for the operation, testing, and inspection of refrigeration, HVAC, electrical and/or plumbing related equipment within the complex.
· Work independently and collaboratively as a team.
· Typically daytime schedule with occasional evenings, nights or weekend shifts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum of 2 years in building and maintenance, particularly refrigeration and air conditioning systems, preferred.
· High School or GED preferred
· Voc Tech School degree or HVAC degree required or equivalent years of experience in at least one of the following: mechanical or electrical, HVAC, refrigeration systems or plumbing.
· Valid SD Driver License and insurable by the Avera carrier.
#FB AMH hiring 18