MetaBank Customer Relations Specialist I in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
A Customer Relations Specialist I is responsible for answering customer service inquiries for MetaBank and promoting products and services within an inbound call center environment and providing extraordinary customer service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Answer customer phone inquiries in an inbound environment, respond to email inquiries, and provide proper customer service.
- Attempt to resolve and educate the customer on our relationship with the partner as needed.
- Provide program phone numbers and information to facilitate routing to the right area for assistance.
- Work with other internal departments and partners/programs to facilitate resolution with the customer as their issues are escalated to those departments or partners.
- Provide proper service for programs and systems where we can provide service directly.
- Document call information related to the partner referrals, service calls, and call/issue types. Tracking for trending analysis.
- Keep supervisor abreast of trends and potential issues that are occurring in our call centers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree preferred or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Financial Services call center or banking environment preferred.
- Bilingual verbal and written skills are desired in some markets.
To succeed in this role, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Note: Management reserves the right to assign or reassign functions and responsibilities to this job description at any time.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Department: 664-Consumer Customer Service
Location: Sioux Falls, SD