Avera HME MEDICAL EQUIPMENT CLINICIAN in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Position may be eligible for a sign-on bonus of up to $2,000!!
**Avera@Home employees may be eligible for a $500
referral bonus **
JOB SUMMARY: Directs clinical planning, application and follow-up of medical equipment and supplies for individuals. The position is responsible for completing patient records, home visits, and coordinating care with other providers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; one to two years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician (CRTT), Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) required.
· Licensure or Certification in the State of South Dakota is required.
· Licensure or Certification in the State of Iowa, Nebraska, and Minnesota is required depending on service areas.
· Registration with the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) if a Registered Respiratory Therapist or Certified Respiratory Therapy Technician is required or within 6 months of hire date.
· This position requires a valid driver's license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.