Avera MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**Monday-Friday, 10:30am-9:00pm/12:30pm-11:00pm, every 3rd wknd/hol; 80hrs/2wks
$$ Could be eligible for an $8,000 sign on bonus with a two year contract.
$$Avera McKennan employees could be eligible for a $500 referral bonus
Exciting opportunity for a Medical Lab Scientist to collaborate with one of the top labs in the nation!
· First UNOS accredited HLA laboratory in South Dakota
· First CAP/ISO 15189 Hospital Medical & Anatomic Pathology Certified Laboratory in the country
· Currently the longest accredited CAP/ISO 15189 Laboratory in the country
· Highlighted in the Medical Laboratory Observer Magazine as Laboratory of the Year--2010
· First facility in the country to run a new 4th generation HIV test
· Autoverification of most commonly ordered tests
· Fully automated core lab beginning July 2017
· Responsible for accurately performing a variety of clinical laboratory tests & procedures
· Bachelor's Degree with completion of NAACLS accredited Medical Laboratory Scientist program, or Bachelor's Degree & one to two years of Medical Laboratory Scientist experience/training acceptable to the ASCP or AMT
· Certification as Medical Laboratory Scientist from the ASCP or AMT within one year of hire date
What makes Avera Special?
#FB MLS 7/18