Avera PATIENT CARE TECHNICIAN in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**This position may be eligible for a $750 sign-on bonus
**This position may be eligible for a $400 referral bonus
JOB SUMMARY: The PCT performs duties relative to patient care under the direct guidance of a Registered Nurse and performing unit secretary duties as assigned. The unit secretary is responsible to attend the nursing station and perform clerical duties, reception duties and requisition supplies, equipment or services as directed. The PCT is responsible for collecting diagnostic data and assisting nursing personnel in providing patient care in their assigned area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
· On the job training provided.
· Medical terminology knowledge preferred.
· This position requires you to be 18 years of age or older.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Nursing Assistant Certification preferred.