Avera RN - B in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
JOB SUMMARY Avera requires all nurses to practice at a competent level of nursing care and demonstrate a competent and professional level of behavior in his/her role as a RN. The American Nurses Associations (ANA) Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice are exemplified within the position description. The Registered Nurse is responsible for utilizing the nursing process to provide nursing care for the patient. He/she assumes responsibility and accountability for his/her individual actions and outcomes of patient care delivered on his/her shift.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
· Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
· Oncology or subspecialty experience preferred.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
· Chemotherapy/biotherapy provider certification obtained within one year and maintained. Certification in specialty preferred.
· Membership in a professional organization preferred.