Avera RN - C in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
**Only applicants that currently work at Avera McKennan in ICU are eligible to apply
Our Avera Intensive Care Unit is leading the way in medical and nursing excellence. We deliver high quality patient care in an energizing team environment.
About our ICU:
· Combined medical-surgical ICU that provides care for a variety of critically ill patients, including level II trauma, neurosurgery, and solid organ transplant
· Strong patient and family relationships through an exceptional multidisciplinary team approach
· Bedside Intensivist program combined with a 24/7 eICU service
· Innovative and new technology from communication devices to bedside monitoring
· Patient-safety focused
Opportunities that set us apart from other ICUs:
· Living our Avera mission through our daily work
· Orientation programs that are individualized and tailored to your experience
· Continuing educational opportunities that promote and support certifications (ACLS, TNCC, FCCS and CCRN)
· Values autonomous professional nursing practice
· Participation in Evidence-Based Practice and research, such as the Society of Critical Care Medicine ICU Liberations project.
This may be the team for you!
If you have a passion and desire to enrich lives and touch the hearts of patients, consider joining our team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services within a caring Christian culture.
What makes Avera Special?