Avera Director-Icu/Ed/Cardiopulmonary Svc in Yankton, South Dakota
· Director of ICU, Emergency, and Cardiopulmonary Services ensures delivery of quality patient care.
· Oversees the clinical, financial, and operational functions of the ICU, Emergency Department, Trauma, Cardiology, Cath Lab, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, Respiratory Therapy, and Sleep Lab Departments.
· Plans, directs, delegates, implements and evaluates care delivery and personnel within sound economic guidelines.
· BS/BSN required. Masters preferred.
· Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or "multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact state outside of SD.
· Three (3) years applicable healthcare management experience. Critical care experience in the clinical setting required.
· BLS certification required.