Avera RN - Float in Yankton, South Dakota
· The Registered Nurse - Float (ED) coordinates patient care for assigned patients utilizing the nursing process.
· Part time benefit eligible position with 48 hours every two weeks; Mainly 12 hour shifts but some 10 hour evening shifts may be involved.
· Position includes every third weekend and every third holiday.
Education and Experience:
· Graduate of a registered nursing education program.
· Minimum 12 months experience.
· Must have current RN licensure in the state of SD or "multi-state privilege" to practice in SD if residing in a compact state outside of SD.
· Current CPR certification or completion upon next available program
· ACLS certification within the first year of becoming a unit based float
· ENPC or PALS certifications within first year of becoming a unit based float
· TNCC within 6 months after orientation to ED