Avera Sterile Processing Tech (Non-Cert) in Yankton, South Dakota
· Part time benefits eligible position.
· The Technician in the Sterile Processing Dept. provides clean, sterile and non-sterile supplies and equipment for patient care under the direction and supervision of the Sterile Processing Supervisor.
· Position requires every 5th weekend on call and every 5th holiday rotation.
· Shifts rotate between technicians with early shift starting at 8:30am and latest shift starting at 11:30am.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.